"Hamish & Andy" is a podcast that began its life as a band of three men, travelling from village to village in the 1700s, asking locals to gather round to listen as they discussed big issues of the times and provided light refreshments.
The advent of The Internet saw the podcast's audience skyrocket, and now that we're well into the 2000s the podcast is heard in dozens of countries worldwide, although due to logistical reasons, the listeners must now provide light refreshments for themselves.
1. Loose ends 2. Power Moves 3. Postcode special skill 4. Sonny at Andy’s beach house 5. Chit Chat Champion 6. Worth the weight?
3 June Finished
1. Andy, do you know this man? 2. Car park update 3. Pizza Lotto 4. The big ask 5. Wee Man 2 – a superior bladder?
27 May Finished
1. Phone Number Heaven 2. Lockdown purchases 3. Special Skill – which liquid is depicted? 4. Pizza Lotto 5. Loyalty cards 6. Wee man
20 May Finished
1. Zoe’s hit song 2. Pizza Lotto 3. Headlight decorum 4. The Slogan Wiz – Special Skill 5. Power Moves
13 May Finished
1. Steepest street 2. Special Skill - Pick the tone 3. Do you take H&A Loyalty Cards? 4. The Duping Game 5. Dennis
6 May Finished